Your first image was so cool! I didn't even think about shadows. I like how you manipulated the picture so it looks really abstract. The meme is really interesting and the eagle looks really majestic. I'm not too into football but I like how you incorporated your passion into your photos. I like your tagxedo colors and image as well. It's super neat and makes a really nice contrast with your black background. I hope you achieve your dreams of being an Olympian! :)
1 comment:
Your first image was so cool! I didn't even think about shadows. I like how you manipulated the picture so it looks really abstract. The meme is really interesting and the eagle looks really majestic. I'm not too into football but I like how you incorporated your passion into your photos. I like your tagxedo colors and image as well. It's super neat and makes a really nice contrast with your black background. I hope you achieve your dreams of being an Olympian! :)
Post a Comment